How to: Register for Computer Classes
Registration is taken 24/7 using our online calendar or by calling Adult Services at (630) 924-2730 during library business hours.
If you are unsure how to sign up for classes online follow our step by step guide provided here.
View Our Upcoming Schedule!
Classes and Materials
- Cutting the Cord - Handout
- Excel 1 - Handout
- Excel 1 - Exercise
- Excel 2 - Handout
- Excel 2 - Exercise
- Excel 3 - Handout
- Excel 3 - Exercise
- Excel Formulas - Handout
- Excel Formulas - Class Project
- Excel Formulas - Branch Office
- Excel PivotTables- Handout
- Excel PivotTables - Class Project
- Google Docs and Cloud Backup - Handout
- Internet Calling - Handout
- Online Garage Sales
- Windows 10
- Social Networking
Online Computer Tutorials
Need to brush up on Microsoft or Adobe products or learn a new program? Our online computer tutorials will save you money and take your skills to the next level, while allowing you to learn at your own pace and build on what you've learned in class.
Ultimate Guide to Microsoft Windows 10 Troubleshooting