Rooms at the Library
The library has 2 study rooms available for reservation:
- 1 Group Study Room (8 people max)
- 1 Quiet Study Room (2 people max, no talking)
To reserve a study room, visit the Adult Reference Desk or call 630-924-2730. Study room reservations are not available online.
- Study rooms can be booked up to 2 weeks in advance.
- Advanced reservations can be booked for 2 hours max per day.
- If no one else is waiting to use the room, room use can be extended up to 4 hours max per day.
- Rooms held for 15 minutes for reservations.
- Open to all patrons in high school and older (not restricted to Bloomingdale cardholders) and free to use.
- If there are no advanced registrations, rooms are available on a first come, first served basis.
- Room A (40 people max)
- Room B (40 people max)
- Room C (25 people max)
- Rooms A/B (80 people max)
- Conference Room (10 people max)
- Meeting rooms can be booked by non-profit organizations and organizations engaged in educational, cultural, intellectual, civic, or charitable activities.
- Meetings must be open to the public and at least one or more members of the group/organization must be Bloomingdale residents.
- Meeting rooms cannot be booked by commercial groups or for social or private functions. A meeting is defined as commercial if the purpose of the meeting is to advertise, promote, or sell a product or service; train and motivate employees; or for all other business-related functions such as market research, interviewing applicants, etc.
- Permission to use the meeting room does not constitute an endorsement of a group’s policies or beliefs. The Library Board and Library Director reserve the right to deny permission to use the meeting rooms.
- Meeting Room Policies and Regulations